Malaysian Airline System Berhad is the nationalized flag carrier of Malaysia, famous as Malaysia Airlines. It is one of just seven carriers on the planet to be rated with 5 stars by rating agency Skytrax. The carrier has more than 20 subsidiaries, most are 100% owned and two of which are regional airlines. Malaysia Airlines has encountered mixed financial outcomes in the past few years, yet has surpassed RM12bn revenue consistently throughout the previous five years.
It has a total fleet of around 100 aircrafts. There are another 59 on request right now, but most of them are being considered as replacement units. The 6 Airbus A380s are not, in any case, replacements, and they will come into service in 2012. The 37 Boeing 737-400s had left the service in 2014, which was replaced by 39 Boeing 737-800s.
The carrier is therefore accordingly maintaining its strategy of using the Boeing 737 on a huge scale, and for the most part operates Boeing aircrafts than Airbus models, so the obtaining of the A380s, rather than Boeing 787s is an intriguing improvement as far as the aircraft's fleet management is concerned.
Top airports served by Malaysia airlines in India
Passengers flying with Malaysia Airlines should also check out these India airports.
- Malaysia Airlines - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Bengaluru International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Chennai Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Dabolim Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Cochin International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Trivandrum International Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Airport
- Malaysia Airlines - Calicut International Airport
Malaysia Airlines international routes from India
Expand your travel beyond India while booking with your favourite airline! Browse through the wide selection of Malaysia Airlines flights from India to around the world in your next holiday.
- Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Kuala Lumpur (DEL - KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Melbourne (DEL - MEL)
- Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Singapore (DEL - SIN)
- Malaysia Airlines Bangalore to Kuala Lumpur (BLR - KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur (BOM - KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur (HYD - KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Chennai to Kuala Lumpur (MAA - KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Bangalore to Singapore (BLR - SIN)
- Malaysia Airlines Mumbai to Singapore (BOM - SIN)
- Malaysia Airlines Bangalore to Melbourne (BLR - MEL)
- Malaysia Airlines Hyderabad to Singapore (HYD - SIN)
- Malaysia Airlines Mumbai to Melbourne (BOM - MEL)
Malaysian Airlines flight booking
You can book a dream holiday that will fit your budget. Travelling internationally has never been easier or affordable, when you are planning to fly with Malaysia Airlines. Malaysia Airlines flight deals to India are just a scroll away. You will also find budget-friendly Malaysia Airlines flights to and from India, the top Indian airports serve you to fly to and from India to a list of popular destinations worldwide in case you still aren’t sure where you want to go. To avoid airport queues, web check-in before your flight.
Malaysian Airlines in-flight experience
Malaysia Airlines prior goal is to provide customer-satisfaction. Fly with this airline and relax before you board your flight at the Golden Lounge. Watch movie classics or the latest releases or listen to the music of famous albums or play games- here you can enjoy a wide range of entertainment facility during your flight. Special meals or special meal diets are available, but you have to order in advance. Get indulged in some duty-free shopping during your flight as well. You can purchase perfumes, cosmetics etc. which you can shop from the comfort of your seat.
The frequent flyer programmes
Malaysia Airline has two frequent flyer programs:
- Grads, only for students
This sort of luxury is what one ought to expect from a 5-star international carrier, so if familiar luxuries are more essential to you than the ticket value then flying First Class on Malaysia Airlines is certainly a choice. Malaysia Airlines has gotten more than 100 honours over the last ten years.
Awards received by Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines has got a lot of accreditations and has won the award for the ‘Best Airline Meal’ in 2016 at the Ctrip China Travellers Forum Awards. It has also won the ‘Procurement Team Award’ at the World Procurement Awards 2017.
Airport Contact Detail
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Low cost airlines, for example, GoAir, IndiGo, and SpiceJet operate from Terminal 1 only, while alternate carriers operate from T3. Check out the complete details of the flights before booking.